Purple’s Black Friday Mattress Deals of 2023
Purple is one of the most recognized mattress in a box brands on the market. They made their mark with the original Purple Mattress, but they’ve since expanded their selection to include numerous hybrid models, another foam mattress, and a specialty kid mattress.
To help shoppers save during Black Friday, Purple is significantly cutting their mattresses’ prices and offering a couple of bundles with every mattress purchase.
Purple's Black Friday Mattress Deals of 2023: 30-Second Summary
- Best Mattress Overall: The Purple Plus balances supportive foam and conforming cushion in a budget-friendly design, suiting most sleeping styles.
- Best Luxury Mattress: The Purple Hybrid Premier 4 offers the thickest comfort layer and is ready to mold to the body and ease pressure points.
- Best Mattress for Kids: The simply named Kid Mattress is an affordable way for parents to provide their child with a comfortable night’s rest.
- Best Purple Mattress Alternative: The Amerisleep AS3 is our top recommendation for sleepers who want to know what their options beyond Purple are. It has a versatile feel that can suit most solo sleepers and couples alike.
Which Purple Mattress Should I Choose?
Purple’s mattresses are versatile and can suit a variety of sleep needs. This adaptability is due to the brand’s unique GelFlex Grid material that acts as the bed’s primary comfort layer. The grid also provides hundreds of air channels, establishing an excellent cooling mattress for hot sleepers.
Some of their mattresses have thicker comfort layers than others, which can increase the bed’s hug-like feel. The Purple Hybrid Premier models and the Purple Plus are excellent choices for sleepers who want more cushion.
Meanwhile, the original Purple mattress is well-suited for budget shoppers who want a basic mattress. Similarly, the Purple Hybrid is good for sleepers who want a simple hybrid mattress with minimal cushion.
And at the firmer end of the mattress spectrum, there’s the Purple NewDay mattress, designed to deliver a more supportive feel with high-density foam and a responsive surface that isn’t overly soft.
Should you find that any Purple mattress you choose doesn’t provide what you seek, you can return it during their 100-night sleep trial. The home trial starts when the mattress in a box arrives at your home, giving you a few months to test it out.
Parents who want to choose a mattress for a child might appreciate the Kid Mattress. This bed offers a supportive feel well-matched for growing bodies, helping children grow up strong and healthy.
All Purple mattresses are made in the USA with materials certified by CertiPUR-US® and Clean Air GOLD.
See our Purple Mattress Review for a deeper look at the brand and an overview of their mattresses.
What Are Purple’s Black Friday Mattress Sales?
While Black Friday mattress sales are going on, shoppers can take advantage of the following deals:
- For the original Purple Mattresss and the Purple NewDay, shoppers can take $100 off the mattress.
- For the basic Purple Hybrid and the Purple Plus mattresses, shoppers can take $200 off the mattress.
- For the Purple Hybrid Premier 3 and the thicker Purple Hybrid Premier 4, shoppers receive a hefty $300 discount.
Shoppers can also pair a mattress with the Purple Ascent Adjustable Base for a significant discount and increase their comfort. For Black Friday, Purple is offering $500 off their adjustable bed.
You can also find deals on Purple’s other top bedding and sleep accessories, including:
More Sales to Consider
Black Friday isn’t the only day that qualifies as one of the best times to buy a mattress:
- Best MLK Day Mattress Sales
- Best Presidents Day Mattress Sales
- Best Memorial Day Mattress Sales
- Best 4th of July Mattress Sales
- Best Labor Day Mattress Sales
- Best Cyber Monday Mattress Sales
As a reminder, there are more than just Purple mattresses to consider this Black Friday. For a thorough list of other recommended options, we suggest browsing our guide to the best Purple Mattress alternatives.
Leave a Reply