What Happened to MakingHealthEasier?
MakingHealthEasier.org was a resource for parents and families to learn more about how they could help their children lead happier, healthier lives. While it was online and active for a few years, the website is now permanently down.
While sleepjunkie.com was not affiliated with MakingHealthEasier, we are working to repurpose and reupload their original health-focused content so that it can continue to help individuals lead better lives.
What Was MakingHealthEasier?
MakingHealthEasier was a website dedicated to better health within communities. To achieve that end, the site offered different statistics and tips for families, curated to help children grow up strong and healthy.
Topics the website discussed included:
- Benefits of physical activity
- Healthier food options
- Where to buy healthier foods
How Can I Learn More About Health and Sleep?
When it comes to knowledgeable sources about general health, it’s difficult to beat a website that MakingHealthEasier frequently relied upon. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers plenty of online resources on a wide range of topics. For example, they have an adult BMI calculator and a BMI calculator for children to calculate healthy weights.
Our writing team at sleepjunkie.com is also dedicated to providing well-researched articles with relevant health topics. For example, our 70 sleep statistics guide is a good run-down of common sleep problems and related issues. Other notable articles include:
- The Best Cities for Sleep in the U.S.
- How Technology Affects Sleep in the Internet Age
- The State of Sleep Tracking in America
- Sugar Counts in America’s Top-Searched Quarantine Foods
- Light Sleepers vs. Heavy Sleepers
- America Undercover: What Do Americans Put in Their Beds?
- What Happens When You Don’t Sleep For A Day
- How Many Calories Do You Burn Sleeping?
- How Much Sleep Do You Really Need Each Night?
- Oversleeping: How Much Rest is Too Much?
Our carefully complied sleep tips section also offers numerous guides to tackle specific issues:
- Bedroom Set-Up and Sleep
- Books and Bedtime
- Right vs. Left Side Sleeping
- Eating Before Sleep
- Bed Too Hot or Too Cold?
- Bad Sleep Habits to Avoid
Sleepjunkie.com also offers trustworthy reviews for products and guides on smart shopping. Some of our most viewed mattress and bedding guides include:
- Best Mattresses of 2022
- Best Online Mattresses
- Best Mattresses for Back Pain
- Best Mattresses for Arthritis
- Best Mattress for Hip Pain
- Best King Size Mattress
Though MakingHealthEasier is permanently offline, their efforts were not in vain. We have strived to bring back much of MakingHealthEasier’s resources and collected survey data with new infographics. These include: