Dr. Jade Wu is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in behavioral sleep medicine with degrees from Cornell University and Boston University. She also completed her medical psychology residency and clinical fellowship at Duke University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jade Wu is a speaker and consultant for Jade Wu Consulting LLC. She also hosts the weekly podcast “Savvy Psychologist,” sharing tips for better living that are backed by evidence. Her volunteer work includes acting as the co-chair of outreach and public education for Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Jade Wu graduated with a BA in psychology from Cornell University in 2011. Then she earned a doctor of philosophy degree and a PhD in clinical psychology from Boston University in 2018. She spent her residency training and fellowship in clinical psychology at the Duke University School of Medicine.
- “What’s Keeping You Up at Night?” on Duke University’s School of Medicine website
- Author of “Parasomnias: 6 Strange, Sometimes Creepy Sleep Phenomena” on Psychology Today
- Dr. Jade Wu discusses sleep on the podcast “The Snooze Button”
- Dr. Jade Wu on the NEI Podcast
- Dr. Jade Wu discusses insomnia on the Phoenix Helix podcast